Classification of the seasons
- July – August
- from December 24 to January 6 (Christmas)
- April – May – June – September – October
- November – Dicember – Jenuary – February – March (escluded Easter and Christmas)
- The prices are included: Breakfast in B&B formula (unless otherwise agreed at booking or if you subscrive formula Country House that is 5 euro each/day), bed linen and towels changed weekly, water, electricity, free wifi, pool service, staff on hand from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.)
- Possibility of cot / folding bed for baby up to 3 years free (advise at time of booking to check availability)
- Possibility of extra bed for children up to 14 years
- The heating and cooling are included in the rate (unless otherwise agreed at booking)
- Possibility of lunch basket (7 € per person with reservation from the previous day)
- In the B & B, the extra use of the kitchen like fridge , stove, microwave and dishwasher has a total additional cost of 10 Euro / day.
- babysitting service (12 € per hour)
- Possibility to use the laundry room on the ground floor with private entrance from 8 to 20 hours at a cost of € 5 including cleaning: washing, drying, + Euro 5,00 for ironing board and iron in use.
- admitted without daily costs if they are cared for by the owner guest
- If left in a custody management: Euro 5 per day each (to walk, supply water and food, leisure time, to request when booking)
- Extra cleaning for pets 30 Euro (unless otherwise agreed at booking)
Deposit on booking, acceptance and Cancellation Policy
- To ask the availability of rooms you can send an email to email@example.com
- Upon receiving the request, we will respond within 24 hours with an email with the subject: “availability of room Villa Twin” in which we indicate the prices. We always reply, even in the case of non-availability.
- To make a reservation simply reply with an email to our communications availability.
- The room will be confirmed only with:
- you receiving our e-mail confirmation containing the data of your expect at home in B & B and the price
- you sending a deposit to confirm booking: 50% of the total cost for a stay of more nights or 80% for stays only 1 night, by PayPal , wire transfer.
- The deposit must be sent within 24 hours of booking. If you do not receive notification of the submission of the deposit within this period, the camera will no longer be optioned.
- On the day of arrival, check-in is from 15:00; the day of departure check-out is by 11:00. Delays may incur an additional night.
- Upon arrival each guest must show, for the purpose of legal obligations, a valid identity document; otherwise it can not be accepted.
- If the guest arrives before check in or depart after the time of check-out, it offers a free luggage storage.
Prices and terms of payment
- Prices include taxes and breakfast.
- The price of accommodation is what we communicate in the mail of acceptance of booking.
- The balance of the total price will be paid at the time of departure, in cash.
The cancellation or reduction of a confirmed reservation must be communicated by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You ‘may cancel or reduce their reservation without charge until 60 days before the date of arrival at the B & B. In that case, we will give you back the amount paid for the deposit, except for any commissions (eg. PayPal fees).
For cancellations or reductions of stay communicated under 59 days of the arrival date will attest to the following scheme:
-50% Of the deposit in case of cancellation made between 31 ° and 59 ° day before;
-100% Of the deposit in case of cancellation from 30 days before the start of the lease.
If the guest arrives and remains a number of nights and breakfasts lower than those charged in the B & B you have to pay the full amount.
The tourist tax, applicable in the municipality of Castelfiorentino and in the other neighboring towns is intended to finance interventions in the field of tourism, including those in support of facilities, maintenance, use and recovery of cultural heritage and environment, as well as local public services.
You must pay tax who spend the night in one of the accommodation of the municipality, by paying the tax to the manager of the facility, which will issue a receipt.
The tax is 1 Euro per person and per night, up to a maximum of 6 consecutive.
- Children under 14
- Pilgrims traveling on the Via Francigena provided with credentials
- Students University of Florence, with offices in the Empoli Valdelsa
- Employees of accommodation non-residents who live there for work
- Guests of Public Administration, Police and equivalent bodies for service requirements
- Drivers and carers groups (1 every 25 people)
- Sick and those who care for patients (1 per patient)